[nmglug] sound

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Aug 9 07:55:09 PDT 2008

I thought of moving my .asoundrc out of the way as it seemed there was a
conflict between pulse and alsa. the wiki on pulse had me create or add
to that file with some pcm stuff (ahich Sam had said he didn't need to
do to get pulseaudio working but we had already tried getting rid of
that file at the meeting to no avail).
In any case I moved it, logged out and in and now have sound all over
the system. All the players and even swfdec plugin is playing youtube
vids WITH sound!
Sweet!!