[nmglug] dual boot

akaluta at zianet.com akaluta at zianet.com
Thu Aug 21 19:35:57 PDT 2008

Mars:
Thanks for your reply,sorry I missed several e-mails from glug,discovered
the oversight reading from the glug archives.
Concerning xp I mistakenly wiped it from my desktop,by using or misusing
several live systems discs I own.I have kissed xp goodby.the desktop is
modest with 3 gigabytes of ram. After gaining basic access to the internet
via dial up and linux will consider your suggestion.Thanks for the
suggestion. Best Regards, Anthony K