[nmglug] VirtualBox

akaluta at zianet.com akaluta at zianet.com
Sun Aug 31 13:03:35 PDT 2008

Mars:
Allow me to draw on your experience re:VirtualBox.
I have installed VirtualBox on my dual booted system on the Ubuntu side.
If I were to consider reducing the laptop to single boot. Would you
recommend using Vista or using Ubuntu as the Host system?
The laptop came loaded with Vista.
With my limited Linux installation experience, I would tend towards Vista as
the Host system.
Is my perspective overly cautious,What say You Marsden? Tnx, Anthony K