[nmglug] Updates and stuff

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Fri Feb 8 12:11:53 PST 2008

The next meeting of the Ubuntu Loco is on Feb 14th at 8:00 on IRC freenode
channel #ubuntu-us-nm check out the wiki page for more info

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/February,_14_2008

Those of us that have a wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend might just
not be at the meeting so....

We might need to have a meeting before the next face to face on the on the
21st let me know what you think? Wiki Info page for that meeting is

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/February,_21_2008

I made allot of updates, changes and additions to the Ubuntu wiki so check
it all out here. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

Also don't forget we will be making a merchandising purchase order on the
29th add your request here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/MerchandiseOrder

David Thomas