[nmglug] Upgrading a server version of Ubuntu.

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 10:23:16 PST 2008

After looking at the /etc/apt/sources.list file there was a little blurb in the header to check out https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes.  I clicked on the 7.10 Upgrade path which then had a section on server upgrades.

The link is https://help.ubuntu.com/community/GutsyUpgrades#head-f2435a45758bb5836f8e5b87e90045463f8c6ec7 fyi