[nmglug] nmglug Digest, Vol 52, Issue 2

Nick Frost nickf at nickorama.com
Wed Jan 9 15:04:36 PST 2008

Ben Goldsmith wrote:

> Well, I currently use Compiz-Fusion (does much of the same stuff), and
> I've been loving it. I can't attest to the screen saver thing
> specifically, but keybindings work great for everything else, such as
> rotating the cube, water effects, etc.

Hi Ben;

Well, I for one appreciate Todd's initiating the discussion of Beryl, as
it's something I've also been looking at/wondering about for awhile now.
I'll have to try it on a development box as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks for the feedback on the Beryl WM.

-Nick

Nicholas S. Frost
7 Avenida Vista Grande #325
Santa Fe, NM  87508