[nmglug] Showing off my new Linux Phone

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Jul 4 14:53:51 PDT 2008

I've been waiting for this for 2 years and here it is! I was reading the
FAQ and still don't know how this would work on say, my Alltel account.
I checked out the GSM coverage as per the "technical specifications" but
I still don't know the answer. Does anyone? It would certainly make a
difference to me.