[nmglug] zozobra,

Sam Noble sam at thepromisedlan.org
Thu Sep 4 16:27:28 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 08:23 -0600, Jim Coberly wrote:
> I have heard there will be a NMGLUG meeting this evening - as far as
> subsequent activities, I don't know.

Topics for tonight are GNU's 25th anniversary and the Stephen Fry video
celebrating such, and micro-blogging with laconi.ca:

http://nmglug.org/meetings.php

Laconica install has also raised the issue of php4 vs php5 for balrog,
so we may be discussing migration to php5 for nmglug.org and/or moving
to one of those fancy CMSes like drupal or joomla etc.

Subsequent activities are still open for discussion :)