[nmglug] New Mexico GNU/LinuxFest New stuff

David Thomas dthomasdigital at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:13:36 PDT 2009

I've been getting ads ready to run in some of the national Linux
Publications and I thought it would be a good idea to let you all see the
copy. Of course all these words will have some nice graphics to go with them
and it will be formated different.
Now don't worry if you see any errors as everything will be ran by an editor
before it goes to print.

*"beginning of ad"*

*New Mexico's premier Free Software conference and expo! Albuquerque, NM
December 19th 2009
*

 *The** New Mexico GNU/LinuxFest **welcomes Free Software professionals,
enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to take part in the event. It's a
grass-roots conference for GNU/Linux and the Free Software community. It is
a place for the community to gather and share information about GNU/Linux
and Free Software. *

 *The **New Mexico GNU/LinuxFest** will feature 5 powerful session tracks.
Choose from a wide variety of fresh new sessions taught by experienced
speakers. Take your pick of sessions ranging from the novice to the most
experienced GNU/Linux user. Sessions for the smallest of companies to the
largest international organizations. It's all here!*

   -

   *15 informative conference sessions.*
   -

   *Featuring talks by authoritative speakers, a large expo, tutorials, and
   more.*
   -

   *Meet with your peers and collaborate! *
   -

   *Speakers include **Richard Stallman** – founder of the GNU Project and
   Free Software Foundation, **Anthony Borrow** – Moodle's contributing
   coordinator, **Virgina DeBolt** – Author of Mastering Integrated HTML and
   CSS. Plus many more!*

 *For more information, to become a sponsor or to register, please visit:
*

*http://www.newmexicognulinuxfest.org*

 ****

**

*"end of ad"
*

Please register if you are planning on coming, we are still in need of
speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors. Contact me if you have any questions.

David