[nmglug] parallel port address "one small step for man, a giant leap for mankind"

akaluta akaluta at taosnet.com
Wed Jan 7 14:51:45 PST 2009

Dear Glug Persons;

Bob,Aaron,Sam, Thanks to each of you for leading me to the solution. I
have taken a giant leap forward and have been re-inspired.

The book I am reading "HOW TO LEARN C IN TEN YEARS" I look upon with
renewed vigor. and of course,in the future, I will confirm that I do
have execute permission or am root before proceeding.

Thanks all, I look forward to seeing you at a glug meeting and thank the
group for being there,a delight.
                                                 Best Regards, Anthony K