[nmglug] a new home computer -- tips?

mike mike at mountainstatestech.com
Sat Jun 13 13:56:10 PDT 2009

We've bought several Dell Optiplex 960 Small Form Factor's over the past
few months at our office and they are nice, quick, quiet and well built
machines that come with a business type 3 year warranty - about the same
size as an Albuquerque phone book..  starts at about $620 without a
monitor.  ofcourse building one for yourself is always the most cost
effective option.

Mike Allen