[nmglug] sudo apt-get build-dep linux-image-$(uname -r)

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 29 05:28:04 PDT 2009

Are you trying to compile a kernel from the source?  If you are just looking
for the kernel header the command is...

sudo  apt-get install linux-headers-$(uname -r)

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam