[nmglug] ifup eth0

akaluta akaluta at taosnet.com
Tue Mar 17 16:15:55 PDT 2009

Nick;
Thank Your for your interest and response,since my last communication I
tried lots of things including pulling out my hair.
I did finally stumble upon the solution.The wired network plug does not
seat well in the computer jack (RJ45) and must be teased to connect.
Best Wishes,look forward to attending a Glug meeting and refreshing old
time acquaintances. Anthony