[nmglug] still no screen

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 03:37:21 PDT 2009

Brian, Good luck. I find that installs sre a way to move forward. I am using
Debian Lenny and have the /,/home,/swap set up as recommended. home is about
5 times larger than /. You might also just write or recall your desired list
of apps and re-install these, too. Do backup files so you can retain those.
Yours, Ted P.