[nmglug] movieplayer and youtube error

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Oct 29 15:01:49 PDT 2009

I am running Karmic on my Toshiba Satellite-I love it! (Finally dumped
the WUBI install and Windoze completely)
This isn't a big issue but when I search for youtube vids with Totem
movieplayer I get some searching and then this error that has me totally
baffled:

"ubuntu movieplayer Automount failed:mountpoint for
org.gtk.vfs.mountpoint.http already running"

And I can't download or play anything in movieplayer (can watch the vids
on youtube though)

I don't know what it means or how to fix it!

Help?