[nmglug] "save the data" fresh install ubuntu 10.10

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 30 10:00:11 PST 2010

Lifehacker has a bit one...

http://lifehacker.com/5154698/sync-files-and-folders-outside-your-my-dropbox-folder

Works flawlessly and whats best about using Dropbox + sympolic links, apart
from keeping everything in sync?   When something gets hosed just force the
restore from the Dropbox web interface.   :)

I can do a more in depth howto post holidays if there is interest.  But it's
pretty straight forward.

- Eric