[nmglug] using Dropbox to sync & restore

Le Nguyen lenguyen0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 13:06:10 PST 2010

Eric,

I am all ears when you have the time to expound on this subject. I do have a
Dropbox account, but it never occurred to me to use it this way.
Any shell scripts, procedures, methods you want to share would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks to Anthony for starting the email thread, and to the others who
contributed, I am learning something!

Le Nguyen