[nmglug] Custom Boot Disk for School Lab

Jeffrey Miller jeffrey at strandcruisers.com
Wed Aug 24 06:12:43 PDT 2011

Thanks.  I had thought of that option.  In fact Mac offers a netboot
option simply by holding down the "N" key on startup.  However, I am
not allowed to put anything on the network nor am I allowed to access
the Mac Server.  ):  Hence the boot disk option.  Jump drives are an
option but are more costly then a CD.

Peace