[nmglug] WWW service provided

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 17:47:49 PST 2011

I have messed w/ godaddy and they seemed very slow. We use A2 hosting,
pretty great...$12/mo with month to month or $10 month if you pay for
6months or more (this is for the executive plan) has unlmtd.
Bandwidth/storage, zend support, ruby on rails, and more.

Although...an Alb. Company cought my attention :)