[nmglug] KVM ,virt-manager,ubuntu live CD

a a at kaluta.us
Wed Jan 12 18:50:13 PST 2011

Eric;
Thanks for the neat quote suggestion,did not work here but a good one to
know.
Concerning the 750meg HD to 250HD.I mentioned in passing previous
glugmail.
I recovered the latter HD with Gparted to ext4 with gave an error,then
tried ext2 which worked
However,showed up as "filesystem" on my computer.right clicking on the
filesystem icon and choosing create ext4 and resolved the problem.
A stumbling solution but a now  workable external HD.
Anthony