[nmglug] WWW service provided

David Borton dave at famjam.net
Tue Mar 1 09:48:14 PST 2011

I agree.  Don't encourage GoDaddy.  Brownrice is great... very
knowledgeable and besides they are local.

If you need to shave the cost down to $7 / month, you can try KnownHost
@  http://www.knownhost.com/shared-hosting.html.  I am using them for
two sites and they do cover the basics with fast support.  No problems
so far.

It sounds like all Aaron wants is storage, so maybe dropbox would work.