[nmglug] Meetings

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Fri Oct 28 12:45:32 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM, rob jackson <rjackson1969 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I went to the SF bakery I think it was for the last scheduled meeting and it
> was a no show. I was also wondering if the meetings take place.

We met last night. Discussed choosing a distribution. Also, the new
direction that user interfaces are going. Specifically, unity and
gnome3. Observations were made about the redundancy of these projects.
Then we went to junction and watched the game and played with phones.
Fairly typical glug..
Again, if people have specific things they want to do or discuss. I
would recommend communicating before a meeting, so that people will be
there to do them with.
Jason