[nmglug] [Fwd: Re: 11.4 ubuntu]

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:48:03 PDT 2011

Without knowing what hardware you are dealing with...The wireless support
has advanced quite a bit in the last several (probably more than 'several')
releases, you could try: MENU-->System-->Administration-->Additional
Drivers. Run the 'additional drivers' and see if it wants to
download/install wireless support for the machine. You will need an Internet
connection for this though, if a wired connection is available then this may
help.