[nmglug] Tonight's meeting

Sean Leonard meanderingcode at aetherislands.net
Thu Dec 20 10:23:41 PST 2012

Hello all.

I'm excited to come to my first G/LUG meeting tonight!  I've been a full
time Linux user and advocate for years, but I've somehow never made it to a
physical community gathering.  Shame on me :)

A question, not to be presumptuous: does anyone have a PS/2 keyboard (and
mouse) that they wish weren't sitting in their garage or basement?  I have
need of one, as one of my home servers' USB ports have all finally died.
I'll likely get a PCI USB hub, but right now I just need to get into the
BIOS and some other tasks.  Thanks for looking :)

Look forward to meeting you all.

Sean