[nmglug] weird memory card behavior

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:34:32 PST 2012

I can hear them cheering in the streets... "Hurray, the flash memory lives
on!"  Just kidding, here is that tool...I just put it at my host, that'll
give it something to do for a change :) http://clysto.com/HPFormatTool.zip Let
me know if there are any issues with the file, here is the md5
hash 949d1f5a1b9a6c4c645e43798d3611b4  HPFormatTool.zip