[nmglug] Meeting and installs,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:42:24 PDT 2012

Thanks, Brian, Yes, I could have chosen Gnome 2 in Debian, I am have
not been thorough enough in reading the catalog of available choices.
However, I didn't like Gnome 3, so I decided to try KDE again. I like
the preservation of user choice. Has anybody read Cory Doctorow,
"What's Inside the Box?" which addresses this issue?
The wifi issues may be related to the rather unique Laclinux hardware.
I have not had time to check the pci slot itself and I have not
reviewed dmesg output for clues about the pci route for wifi.
Thank you, Ted P.