[nmglug] The OS progress,

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Tue May 1 11:01:17 PDT 2012

You're the bleeding edge for the group.  Better you than me;)  I presume
you're playing with Xubuntu versus Debian with Xfce to see which one
handles Xfce better.  I like Ubuntu variants over Debian because they lack
a root password.  This makes them more secure.  Still trying to find a
thinkpad to use.