[nmglug] multi-function machine

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Nov 22 10:01:51 PST 2012

Hello fellow Gluggers,

Our Amnesty International group was able to work with Dough and crew
over at Cybernetwork and we got the computer for Marian Naranjo of Santa
Clara Pueblo back up and running. If you recall, she's the director of
HOPE, Honor Our Pueblo Existence, and has had a non-functional office
for several months. The computer that had all of her work on it is a
critical component of her office but now she needs a decent
multi-function too.
If anyone knows of or has a machine that they want to upgrade and could
use a tax write-off I'm just putting this out there. It would go to a
needy cause as Marian is one of the most critical people at the pueblo
who is working hard to hold it together after the devastating fire and
floods of this and last year. She can't start her Tewa language program
until she can actually print. She had been wireless previously but the
network would need to be set up again and I am completely at a loss with
Windoze so would be unable to help her so we'd a bit of IT assistance too.

Thanks for allowing me to post these pleas for help and the best of
holidays to everyone.

Brian