[nmglug] multi-function machine

MeanderingCode meanderingcode at aetherislands.net
Fri Nov 23 09:59:28 PST 2012

On Thu 22 Nov 2012 11:01:51 AM MST, BrianO'Keefe wrote:
> [...] for Marian Naranjo of
> Santa Clara Pueblo back up and running. If you recall, she's the
> director of HOPE, Honor Our Pueblo Existence [...]
> She can't start her Tewa
> language program until she can actually print. She had been wireless
> previously but the network would need to be set up again and I am
> completely at a loss with Windoze so would be unable to help her so
> we'd a bit of IT assistance too.

I have no hardware to donate, nor do i know anything not inferred from
names about HOPE or a "Tewa language program", but they sound important
to me.  Time is scarce for me these days and I live out south of Santa
Fe, but if needed I would be happy to assist in setting up software
and/or networking and get an opportunity to learn a little about what
she and they are doing.

Email me at this address to discuss what's needed and when it can get
done if you need me.

Cheers,

Sean