[nmglug] multi-function machine

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Fri Nov 23 20:19:38 PST 2012

I'd be willing to help on this and I live in the Santa Clara Pueblo area
but I'm unclear if she has a machine or not.   Does she need both a machine
and installation assistance?  If she needs windows help, does she have the
OS or not (and in that regard it would be nice if it was Windows 7 or
VIsta, not XP).  Ok, get back to me.