[nmglug] multi-function machine

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Fri Nov 30 09:15:58 PST 2012

Hey Brian,
   It sounds like a lot, and I have a job.  The earliest I could connect
with her would be next week on any night except Monday.  If that works, let
me know.  Do you know if she has network already and what it is?  I presume
she's coming through a DSL, but if you know.  Ok, hope to hear back from
you.  Also, I'll need contact info and if you can give me an idea of where
in the pueblo she is.  Ok, thanks.