[nmglug] multi-function machine

Sean Leonard meanderingcode at aetherislands.net
Fri Nov 30 09:09:31 PST 2012

Hi Brian,

I am available to help her out getting her software running, a file syncing
solution set up, and her printer configured.  I am, however, half an hour
south of Santa Fe.  The next time I plan on heading in that direction is
for the nmglug meeting this coming Thursday, so the best time for me would
be during the day, beforehand.  If someone else lives closer, they may be
able to give her a hand before that.

CC'ing the list.  Let me know.

Cheers,
Sean