[nmglug] meeting?

Sam Noble s at mnoble.net
Wed Aug 14 14:16:39 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 08:31:42PM -0600, Satsangat Khalsa wrote:
> So, as luck would have it I have found 2GB PC2700 sticks but nothing
> smaller than the 1GBs I brought last time.  What to do?

I've found a single 2100 512.

dropping the bus speed for a 256MB increase may be pretty negligible.

FWIW, I have found tons of 256MB PC2700 dimms. And almost nothing else
in DDR(1). I don't remember specifically, but I bet it was the sweet
spot price-wise or similar for a significant chunk of time.
Overproduction and a flooded market maybe?

--
sam