[nmglug] meeting?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:25:36 PDT 2013

NMGLugers, I will make a try at finding some 512 DDR 3200. If not
found we might think to check the machine settings and any other
maintenance of software, like updates. If not we can talk about the
issues I had with tmp files and some odd changes after using public
hotspot. Or we can address anybody's questions. I am also looking at
the Firefox OS for a smart phone.
Thanks, Ted