[nmglug] Check a disk-Solved

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:42:09 PDT 2013

Thank you NMGLug-ers, Thanks to the several on replies on the list and
the group members who came on Thursday. Rob's sata adapter was key to
seeing the drive, which was intact; then Sam and Sean helped sort out
the hardware problem - the screen is dead, but can be worked around
with an external monitor. Thank you all, Ted P.