[nmglug] firewall and vpn access

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Mar 6 22:04:24 PST 2013

Yes, that is exactly what it means.  It means you are buying a license
for two concurrent SSL VPN users... if you want more than two at a
time, you have to buy additional licenses.  SSL VPN is convenient for
when you are roaming about and may not be on your own computer but
IPSec VPN will generally get you onto your internal network as if you
were in house.

More Information: http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/SSL-VPN

Andy