[nmglug] April 24th;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:29:13 PDT 2014

Thanks Arlo, You are right we don't have a defined recording system or
reporting system for our work done. I can add that I finished up the
chore of resizing the dual boot partitions on Mark's netbook.
Interestingly we used a w7 resizing tool on his w7 partition, to avoid
data loss. Then used GParted via a Knoppix usb live OS to expand the
ext4 partition. He wanted Dropbox and it was broken, but a complete
removal via 'apt-get purge' allowed him to reinstall later. He is
aware of the questions about the board of Dropbox, but had no current
alternative.
Thank you , Ted P.