[nmglug] gnome print dialog pops behind

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:11:00 PDT 2014

NMGLugers, I ma trying out Trisquel with "classic Gnome" and tested
the print from web and it works as it is supposed to work. I have
heard of this problem, even on other OS's, but cannot reproduce it at
home.  Trisquel uses "Abrowser" which looks like it is in the
Iceweasel family as layout matches Firefox/Iceweasel in current
versions.
Thank you, Ted P.