[nmglug] Beginning C Programming

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Wed Jun 11 17:08:14 PDT 2014

I doubt that you could program Arduinos with Basic. But I am sure you
could do it with a BeagleBone Black. A BeagleBone Black rev C is a
single board computer that ships with Debian Gnu/Linux operating
system. You could install FreeBASIC or Gambas on a BeagleBone Black.

The point of using an Arduino for the I/O is to cut costs. The Arduino
is a low cost microcontroller.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com