[nmglug] February 27th

esque quartonation at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 21:23:52 PDT 2014

Thank you so so much for your in-depth reply. I appreciate your time and
attention so much I hope I can buy you a beer sometime. If next Thursday is
a Linux meeting maybe I will see you then. Again thank you so much. It made
me realize that my problem is that I'm having a hard time because I want to
watch videos have a word processing program be able to install PGP all
those kinds of things that were easy on Windows and Ubuntu because they
were usually just built in. I now have Ubuntu13.10 and your reply gave me
the impetus to start messing around again, I had gotten discouraged. Your
commitment to free software is very commendable I really respect you for
that and your knowledge. Sincerely, Sky