[nmglug] SFBC winter hours

Sam Noble s at mnoble.net
Mon Nov 17 09:09:30 PST 2014

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 01:14:16PM -0700, Satsangat Khalsa wrote:
> Good work Ted; I like this option.  Hope everything else checks out.  Let
> us know.

I went ahead and marked the 4th as being at Whole Foods on the webpage.

I'm operating on the "let's try a few things and see what sticks" plan
here.

So let's not dawdle too much longer on deciding what to try this
Thursday. It doesn't need to be perfect.

I'm leaning towards checking out the Pecos Trail place. It's been
recommended here, and someone at my office brought it up also. So it
can't hurt to do it once, and seems like we can get away with not
discussing it with them first, (or of course if anyone wants to touch
base with owner or staff there that's great too.)

Have we heard back from Iconik on their hours? That's kind of a show
stopper irregardless of volume stuff isn't it? And we're getting too
close to meeting time for reserving a room at Santa Fe B&G to seem
likely.

> On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Ted Pomeroy <ted.pome at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > NMGLugers, Whole Foods wants a 2-week advance request, so the earliest
> > date we could try would be Dec. 4th. This would apparently be the
> > meeting room on Cerrillos Rd. I will go to the other location on
> > Cordova on Monday.
> > For Whole Foods there is a form to fill out and e-mail to their Sales
> > Manager. So they view this as a promotional opportunity. It is free to
> > use the space for non-profit community groups holding open meetings,
> > like us. They also want to know if a group is going to want catering
> > from their store.
> > As they as for contacts, I am willing to do this for a date that we
> > agree on or have another person do it. I have a scanned copy of the
> > form and can e-mail it to anyone interested.
> > Thank you, Ted P.

sam