[nmglug] SFBC winter hours

Sam Noble s at mnoble.net
Mon Nov 17 08:11:55 PST 2014

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:50:20AM -0700, Ted Pomeroy wrote:
> NMGLugers, Whole Foods wants a 2-week advance request, so the earliest
> date we could try would be Dec. 4th. This would apparently be the
> meeting room on Cerrillos Rd. I will go to the other location on
> Cordova on Monday.

This sounds like something worth trying at least once, let's not miss
the deadline to get set up enough that we can try this out on the 4th.

> For Whole Foods there is a form to fill out and e-mail to their Sales
> Manager. So they view this as a promotional opportunity. It is free to
> use the space for non-profit community groups holding open meetings,
> like us. They also want to know if a group is going to want catering
> from their store.

Food is often welcome but the planning needed for catering sounds
like a hassle. I'd be inclined to say no and anyone hungry can wander
over to the store.

--
sam