[nmglug] SFBC winter hours

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Mon Nov 17 09:50:52 PST 2014

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 10:50:20 -0700
Ted Pomeroy <ted.pome at gmail.com> wrote:

> NMGLugers, Whole Foods wants a 2-week advance request, so the earliest
> date we could try would be Dec. 4th. This would apparently be the
> meeting room on Cerrillos Rd. I will go to the other location on
> Cordova on Monday.

The community room at the Cordova location is in a separate building
behind the store. That building faces Cordova road. It has access to
both bus routes 2 and 4 and the Railrunner station.

That would be a great location.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com