[nmglug] See you Thursday;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:43:58 PST 2015

NMGLUGers, I plan to get to the meeting on the 10th. I don't have any
issues myself, but there may be a question about converting a tablet
to Linux from Android. Not my stuff, I still don't think a tablet
worth the investment, as I have a netbook. I did see the DRM-Free
selection list from the Free Software Foundation. I am not too likely
to buy hardware just now anyway. I did find a site: Libiquity dot com,
which offers almost fully free hardware. The limit is in some part of
the hardware drivers or limits. Really odd that the proprietary
"holdup" seems insurmountable. See you Thursday. Ted P.