[nmglug] another try android rooting

Info clacc at phreego.com
Wed Dec 9 09:49:51 PST 2015

Hi,  I had been recommended to ask this list for advice.  but perhaps i
didn't explain it properly.

I have android phone (flashed not rooted, samsung mega) and an android
tablet (rca)

I would like to know IF anyone is familiar with rooting these so i can
get google out of my phones,
and use another 'market' for my apps.   I've used a fabulous market once
on a unlocked phone
from china but it was gsm and would not work where i live in the sticks
so i had to go back to cdma network.

IS there anyone out there who has the knowhow to do this for me and if
so could you contact me directly?
Of course, i'm not asking this to be done for free.

if that is allowed that be great.   I live 45 min from town so im never
there in the evenings but i would bring
it to town if someone could help me 'lobodomize' them.

I also need to upgrade my linux mint to a more recent version I"m told.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a Million!
Jena
501 -8083