[nmglug] ubuntu thunderbird mail accounts and settings disappear after reboot.

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Jun 17 10:45:56 PDT 2015

Hi a!
Hope all is well!
I'm sorry your having so much trouble. These threads have been painful
to watch. Do you think you would be able to come to a meeting sometime?
You could give us a heads up with a little list of things you need done
and we would help you in person.
If you can't make it to the glug because of the time. I would be happy
to meet you at my office during the day. This way you could drive home
the same day, during daylight. Let us know!