[nmglug] ubuntu thunderbird mail accounts and settings disappear after reboot.

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:05:59 PDT 2015

a., I took another look at the Thunderbird page and there is a way to
see if you are using the profile that has been established. I also
noted the loss of profile address happens occasionally. Interesting
that kind of error. So I took a look at my files and saw that I could
check for the profile address.
To check Thunderbird profilefrom command line:
cd .thunderbird/
ls -a
	. .. Crash Reports k33p8gn6.default profiles.ini
cat profiles.ini
	[General]
	StartWithLastProfile=1

	[Profile0]
	Name=default
	IsRelative=1
	Path=k33p8gn6.default
The tabbed over lines are the output. Note the Path should reference
the same name as is listed in ./thunderbird/ directory. If this is
correct you may have to do all the work of re-inputting your details,
but your files as on the page Brian referenced. Good luck.
Ted P