[nmglug] Hardware,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:17:37 PDT 2015

NMGLugers, Sorry about a blank message just sent in error. Hope the
reviewer tossed it.
I have an external power brick and pata/sata to usb set up that is not
working. I think it is the power brick. I wonder if someone could
bring a meter to test the 5v and 12v output. the harness is set up for
the older 4-pin connectors with adapters for the sata drives. I was
hoping to use this to salvage  a dvd r/w from a desktop unit to use as
an external drive with no housing. Several years ago this equipment
worked with a pata/ide drive, but I no longer have those.
Thank you, Ted P.