[nmglug] cranky computer

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:28:58 PDT 2015

A, What's your kernel, what's your version of Linux OS? The kernel
modules are the 'drivers' and these can change from release to release.
This is where to track down the answers. I usually go to a Linux
version, like Ubuntu or Xubuntu say, and see if my hardware is
supported and if others are running a version of Gnu/Linux on the same
hardware. Thank you, Ted P.