[nmglug] cranky computer

a a at kaluta.us
Fri May 15 06:59:11 PDT 2015

Ubuntu 14.04 lts kernel 3.13.0-52 thanks for the bit of info.
this computer was running my printer and current hardware however for
instance my printer icon disappeared and thunderbird is no longer
appears and a pop up appears offering to report problem which apparently
generated a call from India offering to install current drivers for $250.00